We’ve got the good stuff.
At Serious Climbing, our focus is always on finding the products that will give you the best Return on Investment possible. Because we both know that when you’re in business, price itself is irrelevant. It’s your Return On Investment that matters.
We maximise your ROI by:
- Sourcing high-quality products only,
- Ensuring the products we distribute are built to last,
- Supplying products with an advantageous cost / durability ratio
The second thing we pay great attention to, is responsible manufacturing practices and environmental impact. Because just like you, we care about People, and we care about our Planet.
- We ensure that all the products we supply are manufactured using responsible manufacturing practices.
- We do not tolerate child labour, and specifically ask our suppliers about people working in their factories
- We will always lean towards more eco-friendly products whenever we have a choice
Yes, we’re more expensive.
It is our greatest aim to simply stay away from cheap-ish products (as appealing as they might sometimes seem), as poor quality products just don’t last long enough.
No, you won’t regret any extra penny you’re investing with us.
Cheap products end up costing you more in the end as they need to be replaced more often. So quite frankly, being the cheapest is not why we’re in business. We care far too much to compromise on quality. And you probably should too.
At the very least, you’ll save tons of money by replacing your products much less often. And if you decide to monetize your products (e.g. charge for hire shoe rental), then you’ll even make more money. Win-win. Kinder to the environment. Better for business.
Check out our Rental Climbing Shoes:
*£9.90 Packing & Postage Charges Apply.
UK & Ireland Businesses / Schools / Leisure Centres / Charities Only.