WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY DELIVERY?
MADE-TO-ORDER HOLDS & VOLUMES
Most of our climbing holds and volumes are made to order – except for those from the “stock” and “end-of-line” sections on the website. Lead times vary from one supplier/brand to another, but generally, you can expect a maximum of:
- Volx (holds and volumes) – 8 weeks lead times
- Flathold – 16 weeks lead times
- Flathold volumes – 2 to 4 weeks lead times
- Cheeta – 16 weeks lead times
- Cheeta Volumes – 2 to 4 weeks lead times
- Artline PU – 16 weeks lead times
- Artline PE – 6 weeks lead times
These are for indication only, lead times may vary, and your order may arrive sooner.
All of the above shall be delivered within 30 days given under law but from the time they are ready and shipped. Calculation of legal time period starts from the time they are ready for shipping.
We will send you ETA updates at several intervals:
- 48 hours after you have placed your order, you will receive a first estimate.
- When we near the ETA, we will send you a confirmation that your order is nearly ready to be shipped
- On shipping, we will inform you that your order is on its way, and will send you the tracking number, if available*. *Please note that not all of our suppliers use Tracked shipments, and we are sometimes unable to provide a tracking number.
Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday with no advance call. Stock and End-of-line Climbing Holds and Volumes Your order will be prepared and shipped within 5 days of placing the order. As soon as your order is ready to ship, we will contact you to confirm that your order is on its way.
HOW MANY ATTEMPTS WILL BE MADE?
We will make 3 delivery attempts for Parcel deliveries. After the 3rd failed attempt at delivery, the package(s) will be returned to the manufacturing company or to our warehouse.
We will issue a credit for your merchandise only, shipping will not be refunded. If you would like to have the merchandise re-delivered, you will be responsible for the re-delivery fee.
WHAT AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR UPON DELIVERY?
Please examine your order upon delivery to ensure that there are no visible signs of damaged, missing or incorrect pieces. In the event that there are issues with the parcel, please refuse the delivery and specify on the document the reasons for refusal.
Serious Climbing will then take the appropriate actions to re-send the goods – once checked – directly to you.
For any other problem with your order, please refer to our return policy.