Show Your Setters and Climbers Some Love!
With 2500+ shapes spread over 8 ranges (Pure, Bleau, Limestone, Cracks, Desert, Prism, CB, Kids), VOLX have a HUGE catalogue. Here are just some of the reasons why UK Route Setters love Volx so much:
- Wide range of designs: including geometrics and real rock-like shapes
- World-class shapes, used in several world cups and championships
- Official Blokfest and CWIF Sponsor for 3 years in a row.
- Equally suitable for easy, moderate and desperate route-setting
- Perfect for setting quality, bouldering comp’ style problems
- Insane Attention to Grip Position
- Excellent continuity within the ranges
- All holds within a set are of equal outstanding quality
- Ergonomic and skin-friendly texture
- Fantastic Kids Holds
- Excellent value for money
Hand-Crafted Holds from France – with Love.
VOLX don’t just make Holds – they craft Holds. Christophe, the head shaper at VOLX, has been in the shaping business for over 20 years. After shaping for the big boys in the US, Christophe moved back to France in 2012 to join Volx and literally transform the brand.
Shaped with Passion.
Ah! Ze French Touch…
When we say there’s Passion involved in Holds Making, we mean it! Here’s Christophe measuring each detail of the crux hold from the famous Fontainebleau problem: “Le Coeur” (The Heart). We’ve touched both – and yes, the replica is just as tricky to match as the original!